1. Use of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable data subject, including names, ages, addresses, and email addresses. A data subject shall be considered identified or identifiable if it is possible to identify the data subject directly or indirectly in particular on the basis of one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social identity.
We collect, process and retain personal data to the extent it is necessary to provide users with our service, especially for the following purposes, e.g. identifying a registered user, keeping search and video preferences, keeping the likes of unregistered users, displaying advertisements, keeping statistics, etc. We do not collect, process or retain personal data unless allowed under statutory laws, required by a judicial or governmental order, or the user has given its consent. We collect all personal data by ourselves and by our means. We use automatic processing of personal data via our information system.
Persons who visit Xnxx without logging in or registering are unregistered users. The only personal data we collect from unregistered users is their IP addresses, which we delete with fifteen (15) minutes after each visit. We do not associate IP addresses with any of the unregistered users' specific activity (such as videos they view) on the site. Unregistered users' IP addresses are only used to prepare aggregate statistics about the overall activity on Xnxx. Such aggregate statistics include the countries visitors came from and the types of electronic device used; they do not contain any personal information.
Persons who choose to create an account are registered users. It is possible to create an account without providing your name. You can maintain your account under an alias or pseudonym. Upon account creation, new users are sent a confirmation link by email. If registration is confirmed, you accept to receive emails to notify specific events such as new friends requests, likes on your uploads etc.
When users create accounts they are creating profile pages that, if they so choose, the public and other Xnxx registered users can view. Registered users can choose what content to display on their profile, and can individually adjust the privacy settings on their profile pages to restrict access.
We collect the following data from registered users:
- Any information the user submits to us during account creation, such as username, password, name, email address, password, country, region, and age; and
- Any information a user submits to us using our contact form; and
- Any content that the user creates (for example, posting a comment or uploading a photo or video); and
- The IP address during the account creation process and whenever a video is uploaded; and
- The clicks and views of the user; and
- Any voluntary information the user provides to personalize the user's account (for example, adding a video to their favourite lists or linking to another social media account).
This information may contain sensitive information about the user including the sexual preferences, ethnicity and religion of the user if he/she wishes to share this information to connect with other users. This information is only retained as long as the user does not delete or change the information in his/her user account. The information can only be seen by other registered users and is not shared or processed in any other way.
Except to the extent detailed above, we do not track registered users' activity on Xnxx. We only prepares aggregate statistics about clicks and views; we do not track every click or video watched by users and associate that with the users' accounts. Please also see additional information about cookies below.
2. Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are text files that are placed by the browser in the memory of a user's device when Xnxx is visited. Xnxx uses session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of a browser session. They only enable us to collect and connect the user’s actions during the particular browser session and are deleted when the browser is closed or the user logs off.
- Persistent cookies survive a browser session and are stored for a predefined period of time. We are using persistent cookies with the following information and for the following purposes:
- Identifying a registered user; and
- Keeping some search preferences; and
- Keeping the likes of the unregistered users; and
- Saving the video player’s preferences; and
- Displaying the advertisements; and
- Keeping statistics regarding the speed loading of the pages.
The user can disable the cookie function in his browser options. Please see the specific information of the browser used for visiting this website. For details how to control and/or delete cookies, see aboutcookies.org. If cookies are disabled the user might not be able to use all the functions and services of Xnxx.
In addition, Xnxx uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"), using third-party cookies that enable Google to analyze the use of Xnxx. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is transferred to a Google server in North America. Note that we have activated Google’s IP anonymization service “anonymizeIP” for Xnxx which shortens a user’s IP address prior to the transfer.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of Xnxx, to compile reports for activities on Xnxx, and to provide other services to us relating to Xnxx.
Google Analytics operates under the following terms:
- Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
- Privacy Statement: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
3. Data Security
Note that all data is kept in a secure environment on our main servers located in Europe. Only restricted access is provided to a limited number of our employees who are bound to keep all user information confidential.
We protect personal data by using appropriate safeguard procedures and measures such as:
- SSL encryption – you can reach our SSL protected website under http://vnxxvn.net/;
- Access limitation to authorized persons;
- Regular backups.
4. User’s rights
Any registered or unregistered user, may, at any time, demand information on or correction and deletion of their personal data that is stored and may object to any processing of personal data on http://vnxxvn.net/contact.
A user with an account may, at any time, correct or delete his information directly by using the corresponding interface in his profile.
If a user desires to terminate his Xnxx account he can do so by contacting us under http://vnxxvn.net/contact. Upon termination all personal data retained will be immediately and permanently removed from our servers.
We only contact users by email:
- in response to a user’s email;
- if registration is confirmed in case of a specific event;
- if we have serious questions regarding the user’s uploads; or
- if we receive a take-down notice for one or more of the user’s uploads.
We reserve the right to share all information in our possession concerning a user account and website usage with third parties as necessary to comply with requirements under applicable law, including the cooperation with public authorities.
We also reserve the right to store, transfer and process personal data for the purpose of preventing and prosecuting criminal activities in accordance with applicable laws.
We do not share personal information with advertisers or sell personal information to third parties.